Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I suddenly miss him

Tuesday, 29th of September 2009

I don't know why, but all day long, when I was in the office, I couldn't remove his cute little face from my mind. Yes, suddenly I miss him. Although we met this morning before I went to the office, although we slept together on the small bed, although I have kissed and hugged him this morning, but I miss him so much.

Hmm....maybe it is because I have spent 10 days with him, all day long, from morning till night, from the time he woke up till his bedtime. Ugh...I just love the moment when I can spend time, all day long with him.
Although he did so much things that makes me upset, but I just love him. Feel regret that I can not spend more time to teach him how to behave and a big regret that I often get mad if he mades something that annoyed me. I remember last night when we had a chit chat. We laughed together. Kissed and hugged each other. Hope it will happen every single day. I love you more than anything in the world honey. I MISS YOU EFFAN....

By the way, today is Mama's birthday. Happy birthday Mama, hope you will have a joyful life ahead.. ;)

No comments: