Monday, October 26, 2009

Road to Halloween Party

Monday, 26th of October 2009

It will be a Halloween Costume Party at Kidea on Friday. Since it is a costume party, then all the students are suggested to wear costumes related to Halloween. And I am confuse, what should Effan wear for this costume party. I really have no idea since I never celebrate Halloween before. Halloween never been part of the tradition that I know.

Then I asked Mr. Google, where can I get the costume. It gave me a list of places of costume rental in Jakarta. I got phone number of some places. Then I called about 5 places. But it gave me a bad news. Some of them has no costume for 3 years old boy. But others whose provide children costume, all the Halloween costumes are already rented by others. Then I found other place at Kemang Utara. It has children costume, but they said that they only sale them, it is not for rent. The prices is above 150 thousand rupiahs. Hrgh....is it worth if I just buy the costume? Effan will only wear it once. Beside, Kemang is too far.
Ugh... I really have no idea!!

No comments: